Monday, October 11, 2010

Why do a blog about Justin Bieber?

       You may be asking why Alexis and I would do a blog about Justin Bieber, well it's because we love his music and we just flat out loooove Justin! Also we love him because he works hard! We think he is a hard worker because like I said in my last post,, he has 26 songs and 6 music videos when, he is only 16!! Another reason is because he cares about people in general. As he has stated in a lot of his interviews, he wants to give to charities or to start a few of his own.

4 comments:

  1. justin beiber sucks close the blog down forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. No..... Just no..... I'm sorry..... But..... Ya.....

    If you can't tell, I hate Justin Beiber (notice how I spelled his name wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. justin bieber wow i have to give him credit he can sing like a girl and he pretty good at singing about his own sex.

    ReplyDelete